The mattress is comprised of:
- A 3" piece of Natural Latex.
- A Cotton core made up of Green Cotton layers placed above and below the Natural Latex.
- Softer than our Cotton and Wool Dreamton Mattress because of the latex. The Green Cotton and Latex provide a medium-firm core of support and the wool provides a soft contact point.
- The Latex increases the responsiveness of this mattress. Our natural Dunlop latex is a "Medium" firmness. In Dunlop terms, it's considered a C3 class, which is a rough equivalent of a 32-ILD in Talalay. While initially quite soft and giving, the natural latex offers excellent support and weight redistribution, cradling the body.
- We recommend this mattress to be used with: platform beds, box-springs, or on a bi-fold frame.
- Flame retardant: Boric Powder.
30-Day Return Policy
See Returns page for more information
Fast and Reliable Shipping