Mid-Back Mesh Swivel Task Office Chair with Pivot Back and Arms, BIFMA Certified
Tackle the workday with any challenge that comes your way on this snazzy desk chair. The cooling designer back features mesh material for exceptional airflow combined with gentle curved lumbar support. Proper support to the upper body provided by the fixed nylon arms.
Our Fundamental Task Chair will make an impressive footprint in your office with its cutting edge structure. The innovate back pivots backward while leaning back for a comfortable resting period. Adjust your office desk chair with the pneumatic adjustment lever that controls the height of your seat. Effectively switch between tasks with 360 degrees of swivel motion.
Providing exceptional value for today's modern office, our Fundamental Seating will afford you the opportunity to purchase seating for students and small businesses.
- Modern Office Chair with T-Arms
- Mid-Back Design with breathable mesh material
- Innovative Pivot Back - activate by pushing back
- Padded Mesh Upholstered Seat with CAL 117 Fire Retardant Foam
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- 5-Star Nylon Base with Dual-Wheel Casters
- Fixed Width: 23 Inches
- Fixed Depth: 23 Inches
- Minimum Height: 31.5 Inches
- Maximum Height: 36.25 Inches
- Minimum Arm Height From Floor: 23.25 Inches
- Maximum Arm Height From Floor: 28 Inches
- Fixed Arm Height From Seat: 7.25 Inches
- Fixed Arm Width Fixed: 2.25 Inches
- Fixed Arm Length Fixed: 9.5 Inches
- Fixed Back Width: 16 Inches
- Fixed Back Height From Seat: 16.5 Inches
- Fixed Seat Width: 17 Inches
- Fixed Seat Depth: 16.75 Inches
- Minimum Seat Height: 16 Inches
- Maximum Seat Height: 20.5 Inches
- Seat Thickness: 2 Inches
- Foam Density: 1.5 lbs
- Degree of Swivel: 360 Degrees
- Fixed Base Length Fixed: 23 Inches
- Fixed Leg Spacing Width: 11 Inches
- Fixed Leg Spacing Length: 11 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.